This is what I'm working on now. Unfortunately, one can only take on so much at once.
My research work focusses on:
- development of the Open Source Brain platform and related neuroscience tooling,
- homeostatic plasticity
- structural plasticity
- synaptic plasticity
- associative memory
Open Neuroscience and Free Software
In my role as a volunteer at the Fedora project, I am currently involved in:
- helping in building and maintaining NeuroFedora . It aims to provide neuroscience software in Fedora to make it a ready to use platform for neuroscientists.
- helping with the Fedora Join SIG that aims to make it easier for new people to join the community.
- helping with organising Fedora Classrooms. (I also instruct a few sessions on Packaging and the command line.)
- NeuroFedora is looking for contributors. It needs more people that can build and maintain rpm packages for Fedora.
- The Fedora Classrooms need more instructors. If you'd like to teach a session, please get in touch.
- The Fedora Free-media SIG needs help to migrate to Pagure. The Free Media programme is currently stalled until the migration can be completed.
If you can help, please get in touch.